Final Course is the last level of C.A. Course. After qualifying both the groups of Intermediate course, the student can get registered for C.A. Final Course.
Candidate can appear in C.A. Final examination during the last 6 months of practical training. But before appearing in C.A. Final exam, one has to successfully complete four weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS) during the last two years of practical training.
CA Intermediate - IPCC ( Integrated Professionals Competence Course)
The intermediate level is the second level of C.A. Course. Candidates can get registered for this level through two ways
1. Qualifying C.A. Foundation Course
2. Through Direct Entry
- If Candidates are Graduates or Post Graduates (with minimum 55% marks for Commerce Graduates and 60% marks for Other Graduates)
- Passed any one of the Intermediate Levels in
- Institute of Companies Secretaries of India
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India,
then can be directly admitted to the Intermediate level of C.A. Course.
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting ( 100 Marks)
- Paper 2 : Strategic Auditing and Professional Ethics ( 100 Marks)
- Paper 3 : Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
- Paper 4 : Corporate and Allied Law ( 100 Marks)
- Paper 5 : Advanced Management Accounting ( 100 Marks)
- Paper 6: Information Systems Control & Audit (100 Marks)
- Paper 7 : Direct Tax Laws (100 Marks)
- Paper 8: Indirect Tax Law (100 Marks)